Joining In The Procession
The more the merrier we say! So if you’d like to wear a mask, dress up, bang a drum, or be a torch bearer we’d love you to join the procession!
Would you like to be involved in making a torch to carry in the procession? Join King George in Mylor at 6pm on Thursday 12th May for a fun night of port, cheese and torch-making.
Contact email@example.com or King George 0411 401 416
We are always looking for volunteers to be involved – the Ale will benefit from your time and skills, you will achieve the satisfaction of knowing you have contributed to a significant community event, and have a lot of fun!
Set Up A Stall
We are endeavouring to ‘grow’ this side of the English Ale to include local Hills artisans selling enticing merchandise and crafts. The English Ale attracts a wide range of people of all ages, including many from interstate.
Stall fees – On Sherry Park – $30. Stallholders to supply own table and shelter.
In Mylor Hall – $60
• If you are a resident of Mylor there is no fee for a stall.
• Payment for site is required two weeks before the Ale
• Stall set up is from 10am on Saturday morning and pack down 4.30pm
• Public Liability Insurance is compulsory for all stallholders
• No alcohol or food is to be sold
• Removal of rubbish and goods from the site is the stallholder’s responsibility.
Please submit details of your proposed stall to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our acts are confirmed for this year but if you’d like to enquire about performing in 2023 please email: